How to create an organic (unpaid) social media strategy to foster community, create brand awareness and build trust.
Social media platforms are rapidly becoming pay to play in order to reach your audience, but you can grow your brand through unpaid (organic) social media too!
Having a social media presence for your business is vital for building your brand, showcasing your values, building trust and creating awareness.
In this workshop Sara Berry, Realise Business Advisor and owner of Marketing Sense, will show you how to improve your ‘unpaid’ social media reach and engagement and how to create an organic social strategy in a pay to play world.
- Understand the importance of having a social media strategy.
- Understand why social media is important for your marketing.
- Provide you with a clear strategic framework which you can use when creating content.
- Understand the importance of social media engagement for your business and brand.
- Understand the difference between paid, owned, earned and shared media.
- Learn from leading Australian brands on what content to post and when copy captions and images that stop the scroll.
- Learn about some content creation tools you can use for free or on a budget.
- Types of content and when to use what content and why.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business in be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.