Did you know, video gets more exposure (and engagement!) than any other content you put out there?
On average, people watch over 2.5 hours of video content every day…WOWSERS! 78% of consumers claim that watching a video influenced them to buy, so if you want some of that action, invest some time into learning HOW to create epic video content, using just one platform (that you’re probably already using) and start putting out content that will help you attract your ideal customers to you!
Your business deserves to get the attention it’s worthy of, so join us for a dynamic 90-minute online webinar and learn some tips and tools so you can create scroll-stopping videos that your audience will love, and will keep your brand in the game!
What We’ll Cover
- 5-step formula for awesome brand videos
- Create reels, video stories and animated graphics
- 5 ways to get your brand videos VISIBLE!
This interactive online workshop is designed to give you an understanding of how to:
- Create easy, relatable videos that your audience will love
- Ensure your videos are always on-brand
- Repurpose your videos on multiple platforms
- Use the templates you’ll be gifted during the workshop to help you on your video-making journey!
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click on the link above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Attending this event will consolidate your thinking about starting a business in NSW. You’ll then be eligible to book an advisory session to test your business idea.
Presenter – Kylie Mowbray Allen
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.