A Digital Business Solutions webinar for small businesses.
With Kirryn Zerna
Creating a consistent content plan is a vital way of standing out and attracting attention through social media. If your best post was 3 months ago, then you will be forgotten.
Having a plan and being strategic in the areas you focus on; will not only help you stand out, but it will also help you position your brand as the go-to expert in the mind of your customers.
This third webinar in our series with branding and online marketing expert Kirryn will explore the different types of content that can be effective in telling your story and marketing your brand from photos, to video or to written communication.
In this practical webinar you will learn how to:
- Create an annual editorial plan
- Create a content framework that maps out what’s in and out
- Assess different types of content styles (like video and photography) and examples of how they can be used successfully.
- Review of the different social platforms, including Instagram Stories.
About Kirryn Zerna
- Drawing on deep industry experience Kirryn loves to help businesses interpret and navigate the challenges and opportunities of the power of social media; and how to integrate this in today’s business context.
- She has over fifteen years of experience in marketing communications, strategy and organizational culture working with businesses both large (Westpac, Aussie Home Loans, Australian Radio Network, Department of Industry) and small (consulting agencies, small businesses, and high profile individuals).
- Kirryn is a believer in life-long learning and holds a Bachelor of Management, Masters of Management and is a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. She has also worked with Thought leaders Business School, Michael Grinder, Alan Parker, and Colin James.
This webinar is delivered under the Australian Government’s Digital Business Solutions Program. By attending you acknowledge agreement with the terms and conditions as outlined here.
Online bookings are not available for this event.