The content you post on social media can help shape your brand identity, encourage audience engagement and create lead gen. Ensuring your posting content consistently and professionally is vital for your business success. Join Realise Business Advisor, Megan Hauptfleisch in a 1-hour webinar as she uncovers tools and tips you can use to create a content plan.
- Understanding your customer’s journey
- Creating a content plan to use in your business
- Tools you can use for scheduling
- Live demo of Canva
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.