The content you post on social media can help shape your brand identity, encourage audience engagement and create lead gen. Ensuring your posting content consistently and professionally is vital for your business success. Join Realise Business Advisor, Megan Hauptfleisch in a 1-hour webinar as she uncovers tools and tips you can use to create a content plan.
- Understanding your customer’s journey
- Creating a content plan to use in your business
- Tools you can use for scheduling
- Live demo of Canva
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised program that provides trusted advice to help you to start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across NSW as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect Program.
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.