With ever-expanding channels of communication between businesses and their customers now available, keeping your audience engaged is becoming an increasing challenge – Enter, killer content.
In today’s digital age, viewers are subject to more online ‘noise’ than ever before. Providing quality content that influences your audience is now more of a necessity than it ever has been to keep you ahead of the pack.
In this expert talk, content, strategic and editorial expert Joanne Ryan will educate you on recent social and digital readership trends and how to utilise these in a way to keep your business relevant and at the forefront of your customer’s minds. This talk will equip you with the tools to generate quality, consistent and influential content to better relate to your audience across a variety of communication channels.
- How to come up with content ideas that will engage your audience
- Strategies to help choose the right type of content for your business
- Tips on how to develop your content writing skills
- How to integrate content into your strategic marketing plan
- Tips on developing a content plan you can stick to
- Easy methods for content distribution via social media.
About Our Presenter
[widgetkit id=”110″ name=”Expert Speaker – Joanne Ryan | Infodec Communications”]
[widgetkit id=”87″ name=”ASBAS Funding”]
Online bookings are not available for this event.