This event is part of Realise Business’ WOMEN’S BUSINESS series, supporting women to achieve growth by applying for grants and other funding opportunities. All are welcome!
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to take your business to the next level, securing finance can be crucial for start-ups and business owners to achieve business goals. Many funding options are available including government grants, debt, equity funding and crowdfunding. However, they all involve different requirements and considerations. As a result, businesses must carefully assess their options and develop a clear strategy for securing the funding they need.
In this workshop, Access to Finance Advisor Judy Hendricks will cover the key funding options, what investors and lenders look for in a business, and how to prepare for these funding options. Whether you’re looking to secure venture capital or a small business loan, this workshop will help you prepare for the funding process and increase your chances of success in securing funding.
- Create a clear and comprehensive business plan
- Develop a robust financial model that demonstrates the potential of your business
- Build a strong customer base to aim for organic growth.
- Gain an understanding of the key factors that banks consider when evaluating a loan application
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
YOUR PRESENTER – JUDY HENDRICKS
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.