2020 saw COVID-19 turn the way we do business upside down. A year on from our first lockdown, we’re still feeling the reverberations of this impact.
In this online workshop, Realise Business Advisor Judy Hendricks will run through tips on how to pivot and re-energise your business model. Whether you’re going from physical to digital retail, or from international to local manufacture, learn how to adapt to doing business differently.
Finance is also the key to success of any business change, in this workshop Judy will also run through how you can successfully apply for bank funding.
Workshop learning outcomes
- How to create or pivot a business model
- How to master storytelling to the bank – and secure bank funding
- How to do analyse your set of accounts
- How to set cash flow forecasts
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised program that provides trusted advice to help you to start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across NSW as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect Program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.