This interactive group session is for those who never have been in front of the camera, and for those who would like to improve their presentation Your mind is bursting with creative ideas but you don’t know how to flesh it out into a script or a video? This is a hands-on session for first time writers and video planners on how to draft an original script with intention and purpose using Shootsta’s Video Plan Template.
- Understand why planning is important
- Learn how to set a goal and choose a video format
- Learn how to determine the logistics of a shoot to set yourself up for success
- Understand the 3 Act Story structure and how we can apply it to all videos
- Learn how best to script for videos under 5mins
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.