This event is part of Realise Business’ WOMEN’S BUSINESS series, supporting women to achieve growth by applying for grants and other funding opportunities. All are welcome!
Everyone knows that starting and running a business requires cash. For staff, marketing, working capital, and everything else. Growing a business requires even more. But few people understand that a company that tries to grow too fast can run out of cash—even if its products or services are great successes. Often, paradoxically it is because they are a great success!
Join us for this 1.5-hour online webinar where financial literacy expert Grace Mugabe will explain the importance of understanding your cash conversion cycle and how to improve it to avoid running out of cash.
This online workshop is designed to assist you with the following:
- Why your profit and bank balance are NEVER the same
- How to work out your cash requirements by understanding the payment cycle
- How often you should look at your cashflow
- How to forecast your cash requirements
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 200 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Attending this event will consolidate your thinking about starting a business in NSW. You’ll then be eligible to book an advisory session to test your business idea.
YOUR PRESENTER – GRACE MUGABE
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.