The last 2 years have been tough on Australian consumers and small businesses. For customers, it has been a mixed bag of emotions. Disappointed by the treatment they have received from some small businesses and pleasantly surprised by others. For those businesses who responded to the covid challenges with flexibility, empathy and a commitment to doing right by their customers, there is a foundation of trust that can now be built on to grow your small business. For those businesses who struggled to support customers, there are different challenges ahead but they can be overcome.
For all small businesses, the opportunity is to improve your understanding of customers so that your efforts and attention are going into areas that matter most to customers and which lead to profitable business outcomes. This workshop provides an opportunity to health check how your business is responding to what customers want (and expect) from businesses they buy from, what other Australian businesses are doing to stand out from the crowd and then Kristin will share her tops and tricks (from 18 years in big business) to Get, Grow and Keep customers in this post covid world.
- Understanding how customer expectations and needs have changed post covid and areas of opportunity for your business
- Being introduced to some easy models that will improve your customer understanding and allow you to drive meaningful change for customers in your business right now
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Our Presenter: Kristin Haynes
Kristin is a customer experience whiz with a focus on improving the relationships businesses have with their customers as a key driver of long-term growth and profitability. She has been a senior leader of Customer Experience teams across the telecommunications, banking, media, sporting, and entertainment sectors. She has a background spanning Sales, Service, and Marketing, and is a passionate advocate for ensuring businesses understand their customers in the interests of obtaining and maintaining a customer edge.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.