Planning is essential for any tourism business for their sustainable future, and so creating a business plan that you can actually use is key. Your plan should include certain elements, like mission, values, and vision statements, and avoid common pitfalls, like neglecting the specific needs of your organization, so it becomes your road map for success.
This workshop will provide you with a business planning framework:
- Where are we now as a Business? Review your current strategic position and clarify your mission, vision, and values.
- What is our Point of Difference & Unique Selling Point? Establish your competitive advantage and your vision. Clearly see the direction your organization is headed. What resources are required to attain different revenue streams?
- What does the future hold for our business? Lay out the road map to connect where you are now to where you’re going. This workshop will allow you to set your strategic objectives, goals, and action items and how you’ll execute your plan.
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Your Presenter – Keith Whelan
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.