This event is part of Realise Business’ WOMEN’S BUSINESS series, supporting women to achieve growth by applying for grants and other funding opportunities. All are welcome!
A well-crafted business plan can be the key to setting your business on the path to success. A business plan can help you to clarify your thinking, set SMART goals, and obtain a deeper understanding of your market.
In this online workshop, participants will learn the essential components and gain practical tips to create a well-crafted, robust business plan, enabling participants to launch or refine the plan for a new business with confidence.
This online workshop you will give you an understanding of:
– the purpose and benefit of a business plan
– knowledge of key components of a business plan
– developing your vision, mission statement and business goals
– how to conduct market analysis
– creating financial projections
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 200 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Attending this event will consolidate your thinking about starting a business in NSW. You’ll then be eligible to book an advisory session to test your business idea.
YOUR PRESENTER – GRACE MUGABE
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.