Find out what you need to know to protect yourself and your business from potential issues when hiring employees.
No one wants to make the potentially costly mistake of making the wrong employment decision. In this informative Expert Talk, Kathryn MacMillan from 923|Recruitment & HR will identify exactly what it is you should be doing during the recruitment process and how best to ensure your final decision to hire is the right one. If you need help deciphering the ever so confusing aspect of hiring workers – that is wages, holidays, super, awards, taxation, leave etc….then this Expert Talk is for you!
- This session will look at the specifics of recruitment practices
- It will cover various hiring circumstances that you as an employer are likely to encounter.
- You will learn what you should be doing to ensure that the most suitable candidates are walking into that interview room.
- We will look at what you can and cannot do when hiring and how you can recruit more strategically, saving yourself both time and money in the long run.
- This session will also be covering dismissal areas such as probation periods and minimum periods of notice.
- We will cover what documentation you should have in your business when hiring and will enhance your understanding and knowledge so you can effectively build your business through people.
HR Series Part 2 & 3
Don’t miss Part 2 of this dynamic series – Employee or Contractor on 8 Nov 2017 – Book here
Part 3 then follows on 15 Nov 17 and discusses How To Conduct Performance Management Meetings – Book here
About Our Presenter
[widgetkit id=”101″ name=”Expert Speaker – Kathryn MacMillan | Nine2Three Employment Solutions Pty Ltd”]
[widgetkit id=”87″ name=”Funded by ASBAS”]
Online bookings are not available for this event.