As a manager, the ability to manage staff performance is critical to the overall productivity of your organisation.
In order to harness the full potential of your employees, you must equip yourself with the right skills and tools as a manager to guide their performance. Productive workers are profitable workers, but how do we know that we are implementing the correct measures within our organisation and managerial style to maximise their performance and encourage a culture of excellence and work ethic.
In this expert talk, Recruitment and Human Resources Guru Kathryn MacMillan from 923|Recruitment & HR, will educate you on the importance of performance management and staff motivation. Kathryn will also discuss the notion of performance appraisals, how to align these appraisals with your business outcomes and how to protect yourself from legal implications and complaints.
· Learn what Performance Management is and what tools you can use to implement it in your organisation
· Learn the different type of performance appraisals
· Learn how you can measure non-quantifiable outcomes
· Learn how to align your performance appraisals to your organisational outcomes
· Learn how to train your managers (or yourself) to deliver better performance appraisals
· Learn what the pitfalls are and how to protect yourself from business implications.
[widgetkit id=”101″ name=”Expert Speaker – Kathryn MacMillan | Nine2Three Employment Solutions Pty Ltd”]
[widgetkit id=”87″ name=”Funded by ASBAS”]