This webinar is designed to equip participants with insights and strategies to know what search engines know about your business and understand their online presence. You will also explore how your business can show up on other search engines like Google, Bing and Safari. You will also learn practical tips to make your website perform better and be seen by more people across various search engines.
- Setup Google Search Console
- Learn how to understand the Performance Report
- Create / Submit Sitemaps to Google.
- Understand the Pages Report
- Understand the Links Report
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
YOUR PRESENTER - PULKIT AGRAWAL
Pulkit Agrawal has built a solid foundation in the field of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Recognised by The Australian Business Journal as one of the Top 20 Australian Digital Marketers to work with in 2022, he has demonstrated consistent success in his domain. His professional journey has seen him collaborate with a wide range of brands from diverse industries, strengthening his reputation as a reliable SEO advisor.