We have moved this workshop to be on the 12th June at Surry Hills. Please RSVP here!!!
Integrating NDIS into your business strategy
Understanding the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and how it affects your business is integral for the efficiency and profitability of your practice.
Join this 2-hour workshop with a specialist business advisor to understand your role in the NDIS program and how to reach your highest potential.
You will learn:
- The journey from registration to becoming a high-achieving service provider
- How to strategically maximise your profitability while maintaining a high standard of patient care
- Complete a self-assessment to identify inefficiencies in your business
- Create an action plan to address inefficiencies and reduce stress
- Analyse how NDIS impacts your business and develop the necessary steps required for successful integration
[widgetkit id=”236″ name=”Business Advisor – Geoff Silk | Realise Business Advisor | NDIS”]
Realise Business are in our 30th year of operation, successfully helping small to medium businesses to grow and become profitable through our services. Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small to medium businesses throughout the Southern, Northern and Eastern Sydney Region as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program. You can find out more about our team of expert business advisors here.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business Find out more.