Do you have an idea for an import/export business but you’re not sure where to start?
This workshop is designed for those businesses and individuals who want to start importing products into Australia. We will give you all the information you need to set up a business. We will also cover details on the international trade industry regulations you need to know when bringing goods into the country.
- Gain a wide-ranging view of the key areas you will need to start and manage a business and ensure successful outcomes
- Learn about your documentation requirements for import, forms of payment in foreign trade, FCL/LCL and air and sea import.
- Gain a full understanding of foreign trade and understand the importance of establishing solid connections with your international sellers.
- Know how to choose the best incoterm for your business mode
- Understand how to calculate the final value of the imported product
About our Presenters
[widgetkit id=”167″ name=”Business Advisor – Syane Macedo | Realise Business Advisor”]
[widgetkit id=”168″ name=”Expert Speaker – Aline Puchalski”]
[widgetkit id=”169″ name=”Expert Speaker – Marcelo Andrade”]
All content in this workshop is presented in Portuguese
MEDIA RELEASE: By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.