Join us for this face-to-face workshop with Therese Tarlinton where she will talk about how to identify your target customer and create relevant and timely communications using the right channels and strategies.
Effective communication with customers can help build relationships and promote customer engagement and retention. A communication and content strategy can set your business up for success. Learn why and how to make one for your business to enable your company to grow.
Location: Business Sydney – Level 23, 45 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Time: 9:15am (for a 9:30am start) – 12:30pm
- Understand the different channels of communication that are right for each persona and what your first choice of content should be to make an impact
- Learn how to create a 3 pillar content strategy for your business that takes out the guesswork
- Build a content strategy in one week that can be repurposed, shared, and scheduled to deliver a consistent brand voice
Who is this for?
- This workshop is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 20 people.
- This workshop is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This workshop will take place face-to-face.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.