- The top 4 reasons for why businesses fail
- Learn how to properly manage your finances
- And what you can do to avoid this these mistakes
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
YOUR PRESENTER - WAYNE WANDERS
Wayne, a seasoned Chartered Accountant for 35+ years, specializes in advising startups and SMEs. With a focus on financial analysis and cash flow management, he empowers business owners to grasp their key drivers for profitable growth. A strategic thinker, Wayne navigates complexities, finding optimal solutions. His unique systems, like the innovative "bucket system," contribute to his track record in fostering profitable business growth.