Today we live an ever-changing digital, interactive and multi-platform world. In order to stand out and get noticed, brands need a single minded story, aligned across all platforms, which is relevant and discriminating. Branding separates the ordinary from the extraordinary.
Learn how to set your business up for success as you build your brand online and social media. Join Realise Business Advisor, Megan Hauptfleisch in this 2-hour jam packed, online workshop.
1. Brand proposition must be clear, add value and stand out (Brand-on-a-page)
2. Target Audience personas must be profiled, experiential, and prioritised
3. Understand the competitive value map and customer drivers
4. Plan to set objectives, identify activities, KPI’s and process for execution and review
5. Navigate Google search
6. Tips on multiple platform execution
7. Content marketing strategies and plan
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in ASBAS. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
This event is fully booked.