Get equipped with the necessary tools and techniques to increase your visibility on local searches and attract more foot traffic or customers. You will be guided through the process of optimising their online presence for local searches, including the proper management of their Google My Business profiles, the significance of customer reviews, strategies for effective local link-building, and more.
This webinar will also provide you insights into the creation of geo-specific content and the utilisation of local keywords to target community-based customers. It will conclude with best practices for analysing and tracking local SEO performance to refine and improve your approach continually.
- Understand the key components of Local SEO and how they influence local search rankings.
- Master the optimisation of Google My Business listings for enhanced local discovery.
- Identify strategies for garnering and leveraging local customer reviews to improve credibility and visibility.
- Learn how to conduct local keyword research and integrate these keywords into website content.
- Acquire techniques for creating locally relevant content and building local backlinks.
- Explore tools and methods for tracking local SEO metrics and adjusting strategies for better results.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
YOUR PRESENTER – PULKIT AGRAWAL
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.