We’ve often heard that competition is healthy but customers can easily get confused with all the information that they are exposed to daily. With multiple channels now available for small business owners to get their message out to new and existing customers, your marketing efforts will benefit from a killer content plan that will guide and influence your audience.
In this online workshop, you will be guided on how to make a content plan to engage to your audience. Customers are increasingly searching for more information about a product or service before they make a purchase decision and a killer content plan is the perfect tool to get your customers over the line.
In this engaging online workshop you will learn:
- How to come up with content ideas that will engage your audience
- Strategies to help choose the right type of content for your business
- Tips on developing a content plan you can stick to
- Easy methods for content distribution via social media
- Exploring marketing strategies to align with your content planning
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
YOUR PRESENTER – THERESE TARLINTON
When interesting companies want to expand their audience, increase their credibility, and make a bigger profit, they come to Therese Tarlinton. Therese knows how to speak to brands to secure collaborations, contras, partnerships and sponsors, so they can grow.
Early in her career, she convinced Jeep, Sesame Street and United Colors of Benetton to become licensing partners and manufactured under their brands, using the power of partnerships to create a global business.
She wrote her first book SWAP! Marketing without money to help brands secure partnerships -sharing all her best secrets. It’s proving pretty popular and has become an Amazon best-selling, multi award winning book and even got the ABLE 2022 Book of the Year Gold Medal.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.