Managing cash flow effectively, especially during the holiday season, is a critical skill for business owners and financial professionals alike.
This webinar aims to provide valuable insights and practical strategies for navigating the challenges and opportunities presented by the holiday season. You will explore essential topics such as budgeting, inventory management, pricing and promotions, financing options, cost-cutting measures, negotiation strategies, and cash flow contingencies. You will gain the knowledge and tools necessary to not only survive but thrive during the holiday season while maintaining a healthy cash flow.
- Understanding holiday season challenges
- Creating a holiday cash flow plan
- Explore various short-term financing solutions, understand their pros and cons, and make informed decisions regarding financing for the holiday season.
- Learn strategies for efficient payables and receivables management, including negotiating with suppliers and customers to maintain a positive cash flow.
- Understand how to identify cost-cutting opportunities without compromising the quality of products or services.
- Cash flow monitoring and adjustment
- Creating a cash flow contingency plan
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
YOUR PRESENTER – ANASTASIA THEODOROPOULOS
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.