Join us for an engaging webinar that delves deep into the challenges and opportunities of those navigating change. In an ever-evolving commercial landscape, businesses often face the daunting challenge of rising costs and economic change.
Yet, within these challenges lie hidden opportunities waiting to be seized. Discover how to transform these uncertain times from a perceived curse into a wellspring of opportunity. Learn to view challenges as catalysts for growth and innovation, and equip your business with the decision-making tools to thrive amidst adversity.
- Understanding the current environment and how it affects small businesses
- Breaking down the decision-making process
- Practical steps in managing teams through uncertainty
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
YOUR PRESENTER – RUSSELL PEARSON
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.