Do you know if you have enough cashflow to ensure your business keeps afloat? As they say, ‘cash is king’, so it’s vital that you stay on top of your business cashflow requirements.
This interactive session provides a practical explanation of cash flow management and planning.
We will cover why cash flow is vital to proactively manage and how to use this information to make strategic business decisions.
- What a cashflow forecast is and how to create one
- Cash flow methods and software
- Why your profit and bank balance are NEVER the same
- How to work out your cash requirements by understanding the payment cycle
- How often you should look at your cashflow
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.