Every company needs a big picture outlook – a start-up business looking to secure an investment, validate their idea, or a SME looking to expand. A defined marketing strategy will set the overall direction and goals for your marketing. It will show potential partners, suppliers or retailers that you are serious about your business, and you have a plan of action to make sure you get there. A marketing strategy can set your business up for success. Learn why and how to make one for your business to enable your company to grow and scale.
- Articulate the goals of the business and define a 7-step marketing strategy to achieve them.
- Identify your target audiences, the competitive landscape and be able to communicate your own story to convert more customers in less time.
- Discover the four channels to engage your customers, tactics to implement and the measurements of performance against KPI’s and benchmarks.
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
Our Presenter: Therese Tarlinton
Therese Tarlinton is so passionate about small business owners collaborating on marketing, that she wrote the book SWAP! Marketing without Money. It has become an Amazon #1 Best Seller in Small Business books and ignited a movement where brands are gaining visibility, industry credibility and improved profitability by working together. Therese knows what it feels like to be a small business owner. She created a start-up that grew to a business in five countries manufacturing for Jeep, Sesame Street, and United Colors of Benetton using the power of marketing partnerships to grow. After selling her company, Therese worked with a number of ASX listed companies creating campaigns by collaborating with other businesses, with a focus on delighting their mutual customers. She has helped charities raise funds, a SAAS start-up get seed funding, and currently works with CSR creating partnerships with interior designers, tradies, and TV shows The Block & Selling Houses Australia. Therese has been mentoring for 15 years to female business owners through Raise Foundation & Rare Birds, and providing career guidance and job interview technique for high school students with ABCN.
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.