A website is your digital shop window to any business. It is often the first interaction a prospective customer might have with your business – and also the platform through which sales and transactions are made. Ensuring a website is set up and optimised is crucial to business success.
- How to make sure your website works and is a measurable role in your marketing strategy
- Choosing the right platform for you
- Planning what to include on your website
- How to measure website performance
- Case study to show the benefit of well-written, SEO-friendly, quality content and SEO optimisation
- Conversion Rate Optimisation and e-commerce tracking and optimisation
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.