A website is your digital shop window to any business. It is often the first interaction a prospective customer might have with your business – and also the platform through which sales and transactions are made. Ensuring a website is set up and optimised is crucial to business success.
- How to make sure your website works and is a measurable role in your marketing strategy
- Choosing the right platform for you
- Planning what to include on your website
- How to measure website performance
- Case study to show the benefit of well-written, SEO-friendly, quality content and SEO optimisation
- Conversion Rate Optimisation and e-commerce tracking and optimisation
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.