Building strong Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) is vital to the health and success of your business. By understanding and measuring KPIs it can help you achieve results faster. Join our session with marketing consultant and owner of The Marketing Box, Julie Lawrie, as she provides insights and tips to gauge success and identify pivot points you can use within your business.
- Linking your marketing activities to financial targets
- Steps to creating monthly checkpoints of your marketing effectiveness
- Common (and uncommon) KPIs and metrics to measure your marketing activities
- Identifying if, and when, to consider a shift in marketing activities
- A quick look at digital marketing metrics (for your website, emails and social channels)
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.