Suddenly finding yourself in a surprise negotiation is uncomfortable for most business owners and it’s worse when all you end up negotiating is on price. How can you go into negotiations prepared to have confident and comfortable conversations that create great outcomes for you and your business?
- Get prepared for negotiations so that you’re armed for success
- Understand the different opportunities available to you in a negotiation
- The skills you can practice to become confident in any negotiation
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised program that provides trusted advice to help you to start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across NSW as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect Program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Sydney as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business. Find out more
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.