Using a combination of concept presentation and break-out groups to workshop new techniques, this Introduction to Strategic Networking will give you a new perspective on how to grow your business through the implementation of a deliberate networking strategy.
The class begins with a self-assessment of your business’s unique selling propositions and target market. Wendy will then take you through each step of the Strategic Networking Framework. The framework encompasses how to start initial conversations and then how to expand them to make new business connections.
This interactive online workshop is designed to give you an understanding of:
- How to get clarity on the difference between selling and networking.
- How to feel more comfort and purpose in attending networking events.
- How to create a specific list of connections that will help you achieve business leads and develop strong referral relationships.
- How to be more strategic in your approach to the events and networks you attend.
- How to feel more comfortable starting conversations with new people and be confident about what you can gain from these interactions.
- How to move on from conversations with people who aren’t good connections.
- How to understand the power of a network in developing a consistent referral flow.
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Attending this event will consolidate your thinking about starting a business in NSW. You’ll then be eligible to book an advisory session to test your business idea.
Presenter – Wendy Lloyd Curley
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.