In this online workshop, you will be able to learn the 3 “P”s of Podcasting methodology – Preparation, Production, and Promotion. Serial podcasting expert Darren Saul will show you how to prepare and create your own podcast, how to produce it in a way that won’t cost loads of money and time, and how to promote it for maximum effect. Learn also why podcasting is the mother ship when it comes to generating an endless supply of audio, video, graphic, photo, and written content to use in your daily marketing activities – and this is something that we will all need more of in the future.
This interactive webinar is designed to give you an understanding of:
- Why you should bother putting in the work to have your own podcast
- What technology (audio and visual) you will really need and how much it will cost
- How you should actually prepare and produce your podcast (and how much time it will actually take)
- How you should promote your podcast for maximum leverage
- How to extract an endless supply of audio, video, graphic, photo and written marketing content from your podcast
- How podcasting leads to incredible brand awareness, collaboration and business results that you never saw coming!
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live Zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Attending this event will consolidate your thinking about starting a business in NSW. You’ll then be eligible to book an advisory session to test your business idea.
YOUR PRESENTER – DARREN SAUL
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.