The events of the last two years have shone a light on what’s important in life. Now is the time to redefine what success looks like for you, your business, and your
team, and reset your plan to achieve this. By attending this webinar with Joanna Stuart (CPA, Director of Brew Accounting) she will help you discover practical and proven ways to increase your profit and cashflow while maintaining a healthy workplace balance and culture.
- Discover new ways of defining success
- Learn how to calculate your minimum viable sales
- Identify strategies to grow profit and cashflow
- Understand how to create a smart and healthy business
- Learn how to develop a plan for sustainable business success
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.