This webinar is aimed at people wanting to start a retail business – how to set up a physical shop.
Would you like to open a shop to realise your dream of having a wonderful place where you can share your discoveries with others? If you are looking to sell your products in a pop-up shop or creating a longer-term business, you must attend our Retail 101 webinar.
- How to calculate how much you can afford to pay for rent
- How to create a start-up budget and what the hidden costs are
- What to look for in a retail lease
- Finding, connecting, and building relationships with suppliers.
- How to order and how much. Dealing with minimum orders from suppliers
- Point of Sale (POS) systems – what are they and what are the most popular
- Customer service – tips on how to keep them coming back to you
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.