This webinar is aimed at people wanting to start a retail business – online.
Are you ready to open an online shop and not sure how to go about ordering, pricing and dealing with hidden issues?
- How much to pay for an online shop and ongoing expenses
- How to create a start-up budget and what the hidden costs are
- Finding, connecting, and building relationships with suppliers.
- How to order and how much. Dealing with minimum orders from suppliers
- To drop-ship or not. To 3PL or not.
- Payment and Inventory systems
- Postage – what are the real costs and when to offer free postage.
- Customer service – tips on how to keep them coming back to you
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.