Are you on top of Australian Work Health and Safety Requirements for your Business? Do you know the risks of non-compliance?
Join expert members Jayme and Lindsay from Excite Safety as they share their knowledge on Work Health and Safety and reiterate the importance of making your workplace safe.
In this talk, Excite Safety will share essential tips for assessing your own workplace for safety, and give you some practical insights for implementing and maintaining compliant and safe work practices in your workplace. Learn how to minimise the impact of safety compliance in your day to day operations and foster a positive safety culture amongst your staff.
Specific learning outcomes:
- Find out what all business owners and managers need to know about safety (but many don’t)
- Discover how to identify and meet the safety compliance requirements for your business
- Complete a safety self assessment on your workplace and identify your areas of risk
- Learn options for managing the risks to your business and avoiding potential workplace injuries
- Gain insight on proven safety management strategies for ongoing compliance so you don’t end up facing prosecution and/or heavy fines
- Uncover how to get your employees excited about safety
This Expert Talk will be run in Canterbury Bankstown Business Advisory Service and places are limited. Reserve your place now!
[widgetkit id=”207″ name=”Expert Speakers – Jayme Smith”]