This event is part of Realise Business’ WOMEN’S BUSINESS series, supporting women to achieve growth by applying for grants and other funding opportunities. All are welcome!
We see it time and time again – great people with great business ideas, products and services, struggle to start up, scale up and grow profitably. And one of the key reasons why many businesses fail to scale up and grow profitably, is that these businesses are not properly managing their finances. If you want to be in the small minority of businesses who successfully scale up and grow profitably, you need to learn how to properly manage your finances.
On average 1 out of 8 businesses close each year. And for new business owners, the number is worse with only around 1 in 2 new businesses lasting more than 3 years. This webinar looks at the top 4 reasons why businesses fail (here is a tip, it is something to do with money and finances) and will give you practical steps to avoid these issues in your business.
- The top 4 reasons for why businesses fail
- What you can do to avoid these mistakes
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
YOUR PRESENTER – JUDY HENDRICKS
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.