Online Webinar |
With over 20.50 million social media users in Australia in 2021, it’s vital for small businesses to be using social media platforms. Join Realise Business Advisor, Yesica Alfonso in this one-hour webinar as she explains how you can use social media to increase your brand awareness and grow your business.
- Learn what different channels are available for small businesses
- Find out how to retain and engage followers and increase your following
- Learn how to create content, how to schedule content and how often you should post
- Learn the best ways to engage with influences
- Learn the basics on Facebook advertising.
This webinar is funded by ASBAS. To attend this webinar we require you to be registered in ASBAS. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.