Social media has changed the way we communicate, connect, and collaborate with our customers. It helps businesses reach their customers better, create brand awareness, build customer loyalty and so much more. Whether you’re new to social media or just want to upskill, our social media session has you cover. Join expert, Mathew Slavica, in this 2-hour session to learn how to use social channels like Facebook and Instagram to their full potential.
- How to set up your social media profiles correctly
- How to create content that gets engagement
- How to track your audience and find new markets
- How to test advertising on a limited budget
- How each social media platform is different but the same
- What social media platforms to use for B2B and B2C
- How the algorithms work
- What is a frictionless customer journey and why that matters
- Can social media grow your business (examples)
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised program that provides trusted advice to help you to start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across NSW as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect Program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.