In this online workshop you’ll learn about the biggest trends happening across social media right now that are directly impacting your business and how to use them to boost your social media footprint.
The social media landscape has changed dramatically over the last 2-3 years, and if you’re not staying up to date with the latest trends and content, your business will be left behind.
This workshop will largely focus on social media tools like Instagram, Facebook and TikTok, and the impact that these and other social media tools have had on social media platforms.
This online workshop you will give you an understanding of:
- What the major social media trends in 2023 are
- How to use those trends to grow your business
- What social media platforms you should be focusing on
- Walk away with actionable steps that you can implement in your social media strategy immediately
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated Business Connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Attending this event will consolidate your thinking about starting a business in NSW. You’ll then be eligible to book an advisory session to test your business idea.
YOUR PRESENTER – EDWIN SMITH
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.