Get your business off the ground at speed! Do you have a business idea but are unsure where to start? Let’s make 2018 your year for new business success.Whether you are in the process of starting a new venture or simply have an idea and don’t know what to do next, this workshop is sure to provide you with everything you need to know to setup your new business and hit the ground running. Our expert Business Advisors will be able to assist you in understanding and actioning all the fundamentals to starting your business; beginning with a Customer Discovery session to help you identify the problem and solution you are providing for your target customer. In the afternoon, you’ll go through all the fundamentals of becoming a business owner, from legal structure to financial management, to creating a business action plan.
What’s on Offer?
- An exciting day of workshops, split into 2 x 3 hour sessions with the option to attend either one or both sessions; all at a subsidised rate
- Morning Session – Business Startup Planning with Business Advisor Katherine Blizard
- Light lunch & refreshments provided for morning session participants who are staying on for the afternoon session
- Afternoon Session – How to flourish in a fast changing world with retail specialist Amanda Warrington
- Subsidised by the NSW Government through the Business Connect program
- Perfect for those intending on starting a business to gain valuable insight into the correct ways to setup their new venture
Morning Session – Business Startup Planning
10am – 1pmNo matter what type of business you are thinking about, this content-rich workshop gives you the essential information to help you start your business. Our presenter will give you tips and knowledge to enable you to build your business on a solid base. You’ll learn about what it takes to start, run and grow your business and how to make an informed decision about whether owning a business is right for you.
- Gain a wide-ranging view of the key areas you will need to start and manage a business and ensure successful outcomes
- Undertake a feasibility check on your business idea
- Better understand the financial aspects of managing your business
- Gain an understanding of your business compliance responsibilities
- Become aware of the roles of a business owner
About Our Presenter
1pm – 1.30pm A light lunch and refreshments will be available for participants of the morning session who are staying on to attend the afternoon session.
Afternoon Session – How to flourish in a fast changing world
1.30pm – 4.30pmTo succeed in retail during challenging times you must understand how to navigate this era of rapidly moving change. In the last 10 years retail has changed enormously and it will continue to morph and grow. It is exhilarating and exciting and there are great opportunities for you to be able to grow your business and succeed. More than ever before it is necessary for you to understand future trends – not just in your products and services but in the market at large. In this 3 hour workshop run by our retail specialist Amanda Warrington you will learn:
- The importance of multichannel retailing and what is most effective for you
- Enhancing the customer experience and creating customer loyalty
- How to motivate and educate staff
- Retail trends
About Our Guest Spreaker[widgetkit id=”102″ name=”Business Advisor – Amanda Warrington | Realise Business Advisor”]
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business Find out more.
MEDIA RELEASE: By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Online bookings are not available for this event.