Navigating the digital landscape successfully requires a strong online presence, and for many businesses, having a website is a key platform. This session is designed for entrepreneurs and website administrators seeking not only to establish a robust online presence but also to do so without the headaches of technical issues hindering their progress.
This webinar focuses on establishing a website with a strong emphasis on SEO readiness and technical robustness. This covers essential plugins, tools, and practical tips to prevent technical challenges. The session aims to provide actionable steps to maintain a technically sound website, promoting user engagement and search engine ranking. You will also have comprehensive understanding of integrating SEO best practices into your website ensuring minimal technical issues.
- Gain insights into optimising your website for search engines, boosting visibility and organic traffic
- Learning to identify and avoid common technical issues for website
- Learning to identify and avoid common technical issues in WordPress.
- Utilising the most effective plugins and tools for enhancing SEO
- Strategies for ensuring technical robustness and high performance.
- Practical steps to incorporate effective SEO strategies into WordPress setups
YOUR PRESENTER - PULKIT AGRAWAL
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
YOUR PRESENTER - PULKIT AGRAWAL
Pulkit Agrawal has built a solid foundation in the field of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Recognised by The Australian Business Journal as one of the Top 20 Australian Digital Marketers to work with in 2022, he has demonstrated consistent success in his domain. His professional journey has seen him collaborate with a wide range of brands from diverse industries, strengthening his reputation as a reliable SEO advisor.