Starting a new financial year is full of anticipation. Make this year a great year for you and your business. Join our Success Roadmap planning session for 2022.
You will take a good look at where you would like to be at the end of 2022 and create a roadmap to get you there with the help of SMART goals, a timeline and a plan.
Amanda has guided hundreds of business owners on this path and is always overjoyed to see the results. Her clients return regularly to set clear intentions, goals and to plan their way to success. You will look at what you would like to achieve this year and then create a plan that will enable you to achieve your goals step-by-step. This invaluable workshop will get you started in 2022 with vision and clarity.
- Set goals and intentions to help your business succeed in 2022
- A timeline to use within your business to keep you on track
- Live Q&A
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised program that provides trusted advice to help you to start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across NSW as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect Program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.