How to make powerful business videos with your smartphone.
There’s a new game in town. We live in a time where Artificial Intelligence is dehumanising the workplace and we feel banks, churches, institutions have let us down. And we’re pushing back. We’re trusting people more and brands less. Yet when it comes to business videos we default to old-school glossy videos – the type that large institutions we no longer trust still make – and we ignore the wonderful humans in our business the market is desperate to connect with.
You can’t win the new game playing by the old rules.
Julian Mather shows you a new approach to using video throughout your business. You’ll use your pocket sized TV station to market yourself cleverly, build trust with clients, get more leads and stop your business turning invisible in the digital age. You’ll discover video confidence you never knew you had. There’s never been a more perfect time to gently introduce personalised video into your workflow.
- What clients want from video and how their behaviour is changing
- New phone and desktop apps that let you send a simple video message faster than an email
- What to & not to buy: don’t waste money on equipment you”ll never use
- How to go from video disaster to video master with techniques you can implement immediately
- You’ll also be able to make awesome kids and family videos
- Suitable for both iOs and Android smartphones
To attend the event we require you to be registered on the Business Connect Website. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.