Join us for an insightful webinar where we delve into the world of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Google rankings. This webinar is designed to provide small business owners with the essential knowledge and tools needed to enhance their online presence and drive organic traffic to their websites.
This will cover the fundamental concepts, strategies, and best practices that are crucial for success in today’s digital landscape. You will be guided through the key components of SEO, explaining how to optimise your website to rank higher in search engine results and attract potential customers.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of SEO and its significance.
- Gain insights into conducting keyword research and identifying relevant search terms.
- Learn on-page optimisation techniques to improve website visibility and search engine rankings including Google.
- Understand how to create engaging and SEO-friendly content to attract and retain website visitors.
- Learn about building high-quality backlinks and improving domain authority.
- Be equipped with practical strategies to implement.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
YOUR PRESENTER – PULKIT AGRAWAL
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.