Google Analytics is one of the most popular digital analytics software. It allows you to track many important metrics.
In this webinar, you will fast-track your Google Analytics knowledge and skills. You will learn how to begin using your Google Analytics reports to understand the performance of your website and your marketing. Plus, you will find out about the recent changes Google has released and if you should be using the new version of Google Analytics.
- An introduction to Google Analytics and important terminology
- What’s new in Google Analytics (including the latest version)
- Walk-through of essential reports
- Best practices for tracking your marketing campaigns
- Introduction to configuring and customising Google Analytics
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised program that provides trusted advice to help you to start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across NSW as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect Program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business in be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.