Everyone knows that starting and running a business requires cash. For staff, marketing, working capital, and everything else. Growing a business requires even more. But few people understand that a company that tries to grow too fast can run out of cash—even if its products or services are great successes. Often, paradoxically it is because they are a great success! If you want to avoid running out of cash, you need to understand your cash conversion cycle and how to improve this. Join Wayne Wanders in our 1 hour webinar as he explains why you keep running out of cash.
- What the cash conversion cycle is.
- How to measure your cash conversion cycle.
- Practical tips on how you can improve your own cash conversion cycle.
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised program that provides trusted advice to help you to start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across NSW as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect Program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Sydney as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.