Everyone knows that starting and running a business requires cash. For staff, marketing, working capital, and everything else. Growing a business requires even more. But few people understand that a company that tries to grow too fast can run out of cash—even if its products or services are great successes. Often, paradoxically it is because they are a great success! If you want to avoid running out of cash, you need to understand your cash conversion cycle and how to improve this. Join Wayne Wanders in our 1 hour webinar as he explains why you keep running out of cash.
- What the cash conversion cycle is.
- How to measure your cash conversion cycle.
- Practical tips on how you can improve your own cash conversion cycle.
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.