Online Workshop |
A website is your digital shop window to any business. It is often the first interaction a prospective customer might have with your business – and also the platform through which sales and transactions are made. Ensuring a website is set up and optimised is crucial to business success.
In this practical workshop, presenter Joan Martin will cover:
- How to make sure your website works and is a measurable role in your marketing strategy
- Choosing the right platform for you
- Planning what to include on your website
- How to measure website performance
- Case study to show the benefit of well-written, SEO-friendly, quality content and SEO optimisation
- Conversion Rate Optimisation and e-commerce tracking and optimisation
This event is provided through Business Connect. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the session we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.